Golf carts are becoming more and more popular in communities all over the United States. Many states let people drive them on roads where the speed limit is 35 miles per hour or lower. In nine states ( Georgia, Alabama, California, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Rhode Island, Vermont, and South Carolina), the minimum age to drive one is 13. Other states have set that age at either 14 or 15. The bottom line is that people like to ride around in new and pre-owned golf carts in many more settings than the golf course.
If you need some help getting around or have a lot of ground to cover at work, getting a pre-owned gold cart may be just the thing you need. Here are some reasons you should consider it:
- Pre-owned golf carts are not expensive to operate. Whether you want to use it to cruise around your retirement community or need to get around a large work site, pre-owned golf carts can be a solution to your transportation issues. When you get a gas powered cart, you will find that its gas mileage is pretty good. If you are not going to go that far, you can get about 20 miles on a single charge of battery powered used golf carts. For many people, they can go between two and three days between charges of the golf cart battery. Many communities around the country, especially in parts of Florida and California, allow people to ride around on their golf carts. For example, The Villages is a retirement community in central Florida. There are more than 70,000 people who live there. They have built a large system of golf cart trails, more than 100 miles, and people are allowed to ride in their pre-owned golf carts on many of the streets.
- Lead a more adventurous life with your pre-owned golf cart. One reason to go with a refurbished golf cart is to get better features. You can get a tricked out used golf cart for the same amount of money that you would spend on a new one. These can be made to be great for all of your adventures off road. Get out and enjoy the great outdoors with your family and friends. You can get pre-owned gold carts that can fit up to ten passengers. That means you can bring all your friends and family with you and you will still have room for your gear.
- Pre-owned golf carts are more affordable than you think. You can spend a lot on a new or used golf cart but you do not have to. Pre-owned golf carts are a lot less pricey than the new models. Many dealers will offer payment plans to make it easier for you to buy the golf cart that is right for your needs. You will be able to get more features when you get a used cart so if that is important to you, you may want to look at the pre-owned models.
- You do not have to play golf to enjoy your pre-owned golf cart. As you can see, there is no reason to use not playing the sport of golf as a reason to not look at golf carts for sale. You can use yours to just tool around town. No golfing is required.
- Many people find them useful at work. Many companies now are buying golf carts to help their staff get around when they need to. Their workers then spend less time getting from one area to another and more time getting their jobs done. Because they have areas for storage and other features to make these great for workers. Here are just a few of the businesses that take advantage of golf carts:
- Retirement communities.
- Equestrian centers and stables.
- College campuses.
- Parks and recreations centers.
- Country clubs and golf courses.
- You can get around easier. Many people just like their golf carts because they make it easier to get around in their communities. Maybe you just want an easier way to make it to that Bridge game you like so much.
There are a great many ways having a pre-owned golf cart can be fun and useful. No one can deny that they are fun to drive.