10 Things to Consider When Booking a Wedding Videographer
Anyone planning a wedding will want to carefully watch this video in which experienced videographer Adam Grumbo provides 10 helpful tips on selecting the right videographer for any type of wedding. Viewers will want to grasp a pen and paper to capture these 10 points and the details provided for selecting just the right wedding videographer:
- What is the videographer’s style?
- Who will shoot the video?
- How does the shooter handle the other things, such as the ceremony?
- What is the experience of the videographer?
- What final product will be delivered?
- What steps are taken to anticipate the failure of memory cards and equipment?
- What is the timeframe for delivering the final product?
- Can the final film be edited and what’s the cost?
- What is the price for the entire project and final product?
- What is the balance between the price and final quality of a lifetime memory?
This video goes into helpful detail on each of the pointers and will assist any couple in deciding how to select the best wedding videographer while also avoiding some of the normal pitfalls and problems that occur. The best suggestion provided is to think of a wedding video in the same way as selecting an automobile.
The best product costs more than a stripped down version. More than the idea of getting what you pay for, it is not possible to simply go back and get a new video, so quality is an important decision factor.